Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello parents and students and welcome to my blog. This blog is another way to stay in tune with your second graders life at Poupard Elementary.  I just created this blog today so please understand that it will be under construction for a while.  I will be adding things frequently and I will try to update the blog almost everyday.  My hope for this is to communicate with parents and students at all times.  I will have links that the students can go to while they are at home or at school.  I will have notes to parents about what I have covered in class.  If you have any suggestions about what you would like for me to put on herer please let me know and I will try to make it work.  I hope you enjoy the blog this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment