Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

Good morning everyone.  I apologize for not posting on Friday, I went home to post and my computer was not working.  I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.  If you looked at the homework that was sent home on Friday November 19, you will notice the note saying that it will not be due until December 3rd.  This week is so short and I wanted to stick with the routine of keeping homework due on Fridays.  This may seem like a lot of homework, but it is for two weeks.  The math is all of unit four.  We will be finishing up the unit early next week, so if there are questions about 4.6 or higher we will be getting into the section when we get back from Thanksgiving break.  I also added some writing activities.  I encourage more writing if the time is available.  Always remember to remind you child to slow down and use their best hand writing.  In the latter half of the year, I will be pickier about how their handwriting looks.
        The second graders will be putting on a play Tuesday November 23rd.  There are four different groups that are performing the same Thanksgiving play.  Each group will perform for a classroom.  They are excited and have been practicing very hard.  Please try to read with your child over the Thanksgiving break.  It is important to keep up with routine!
***Don’t forget it is a half day Tuesday November 23rd! 
***The next spelling test is December 3rd and homework is due that day as well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment