Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

I wanted to remind everyone that homework is due Friday January 7. There will be a spelling test this Friday as well, don’t forget to practice!!!!
This week in math we will be reviewing what we learned before the break. We were covering quadrangles (four sided closed figures), parallel lines and other polygons. I will be introducing 3-Dimensional shapes this week.

In social studies, we will be reviewing laws, liberty, common good and freedom.
My second grade team and I have reassessed the reading groups and made adjustments where we saw fit. After the NWEA testing and DRAs are finished in February, we will reassess the students again.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful break and I can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment